Julie Godwin HR Consultancy
We are delighted to introduce Julie Godwin HR specialist offering Independant HR Consultancy.
With a commercial background in Human Resource Management and Accounts, Julie Godwin offers an independent consultancy service for HR Policy & Procedures, Training and other staffing matters.
Fully Qualified CIPD and a proven track record in Human Resource Management, Julie is able to advise and consult on a variety of matters including:
- HR Policy and procedures – writing and updating staff handbooks, advising on relevant statutory and non–statutory policies and contracts.
- Disciplinary and grievance issues – providing a telephone help line for immediate advice and advising if required at disciplinary and grievance meetings.
- Employment law and legislation – advice and implementing statutory law and legislation.
- Contract mobilisation and demobilisation consulting with employers and employees regarding contract changes in order to meet statutory consultation requirements including TUPE arrangements.
- Performance management and efficiency maximisation appraisal management, correct interviewing skills and setting objectives. Absence management and associated disciplinary actions.
- Training introducing various training methods in order to maximise performance and motivation.
Her passion for Equine has been lifelong. Having ridden from childhood and with a keenness for show jumping at competition level. More recently she has a string of homebred horses, of which she currently competes at County Level showing, Riding Club Events and other disciplines.