Territory - Leeds LS11
Competitive basic and OTE
Part time hours will be considered
Our client is a leading supplier of clothing, footwear and safety equipment to the equestrian and country/lifestyle sector. They have built 2 strong and reputable brands, and provide a wide range of products to retailers throughout the UK.
As part of our established sales team you will proactively promote the product range to the existing client base.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working together with Area Sales Managers to build effective customer relationships in order to achieve area sales targets.
- Keeping in touch with customers to gain and develop business.
- Working together with Customer Service Co-ordinators to ensure quality service is given to all customers and queries are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Customer liaison & up-selling on incoming calls.
- Ensure sufficient outbound calls are made in order to reach targets, advising customers of promotions, and enhancing general sales.
- Manage and meet performance targets, both individually and as a team.
- Ensure product knowledge is kept up to date and relevant to customer needs
- The ideal person will have a customer focused background, and be experienced in business development.
- Previous experience of business to business selling would be an advantage, and full training and support will be given.
- An interest in the equestrian and/or country market and its products would be beneficial, however the ability to generate and retain business in a professional manner is of greater importance.
You will be highly motivated, driven by achieving successful results and hitting targets. You will also be an excellent communicator and be confident and diplomatic.
To apply please use the APPLY ONLINE link above.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES