DEPARTMENT: Property Insurance
To support the Newmarket office, and the property Partners in particular, in the acquisition and retention of property clients and to satisfy all the servicing requirements of both clients and insurers to a high standard.
Supporting the Partners:
- In providing insurance quotations for clients and interacting as necessary with insurers in helping to deliver them.
- Reporting and servicing claims when they arise
- Preparing and issuing renewal invitations
- Processing risks on WH’s systems, producing invoices, preparing and checking policy documentation
- Speaking with clients on the telephone, answering their questions and taking their instructions
Liaising with insurers and adjusters on all relevant issues
- Assisting in the collection of premiums and the provision of premium finance where requested by cooperating with WH Partners and staff in all its offices in a friendly and positive manner
- Ability to use Microsoft Suite including Excel, and bespoke insurance software systems after appropriate training
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent numeracy and literacy
- Previous insurance experience not essential and assistance will be provided in acquiring a professional qualification.
Salary & Benefits:
On application. An excellent package is available to the right candidate
If you are interested in this role please use the apply online link above to direct you straight to the Weatherbys portal.
The above is not a definitive list of your duties and you may be required to perform additional tasks as necessitated by your changing role and in line with company objectives.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES