We are a team of qualified professionals. We specialise in the development and manufacturing of portable water heating equipment and products, and have products specifically geared towards the Equine and Pet market.
We are currently seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager to develop the business opportunities in the South / South East of England. Ideally based in Essex or Kent.
The Job Brief:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Area Sales Manager to contribute in generating sales for our company
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and in person, and maintaining good customer relationships
- As an effective sales manager the successful candidate must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills
- Comfortable presenting products or services in person as well as dealing with complaints and trouble shooting
- The goal is to help the company grow by developing the customer base and business opportunities.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle any grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as a sales person or within another sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably via telesales
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Calm-tempered and resilient
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
This is a full time - permanent role, with candidates ideally located in the Essex / Kent area in order to fully satisfy the territory to be covered.
A flexible attitude to working hours are required as there maybe time away at shows when necessary, and some weekend or evening work when required.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter outlining details of your level of salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES