EKKIA is one of the largest suppliers of equestrian equipment in Europe with head offices in France. We offer an incredibly wide range of products designed for horse and rider. The high quality brands we develop and our strong involvement in innovation and fashion allows our company to be constantly evolving.
We are currently seeking an Area Sales Manager for the South East - covering the following counties. Derbyshire, Essex, Hampshire, Herts, Huntingdonshire, Kent, Leics, Lincs, Middlesex, Norfolk, Notts, Oxford, Rutland, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex and Warks.
- Present, promote and sell our products using solid arguments to existing and prospecting customers
- Perform cost benefit and need analysis of existing / potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customers leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyse the territory / market potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with weekly reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Prioritizing, time management and organisational skills
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Availability to travel intensively throughout the designated area
- Knowledge of the Equestrian products and / or the equestrian industry and a familiarity of textile / clothing are a strong asset
What we offer
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- A strong customer base with great expansion possibilities
- a company van with full sample collection
- All travelling expenses paid
- A dynamic company with flat commission lines and international team
Interested ? Please send your application to our International Director
Drs.Monique van Dooren-Westerdaal firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES