Area Sales Representative – Northern UK
2021 is a very exciting year for Omega Equine, we are launching even more products to our existing strong range of Supplements and gaining an established place in the UK Equine and Canine supplement market.
We are building exciting new relationships and cementing our long-term partnerships with our customers. We are enjoying another busy year as we continue to strengthen our mission; to establish Omega Equine as the leading equine supplement brand.
We are looking for a Sales Area Representative (Northern UK) to join our experienced sales team.
You need to be obsessed with customer success and will be an expert at forging relationships with B2B customers, and to communicate well with consumers. You will be responsible for customer retention however the focus on your role is new accounts and up-sell.
We want a talented sales professional who loves our products and wants to talk to people about it.
What we need from you;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to engage with customers both trade and retail. You will have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude to cold-calls and upselling.
- Ability to create leads and make appointments.
- Ability to work well independently with the full support from other team members.
- Able to demonstrate a results-orientated work ethic with impeccable attention to detail.
- You’ll have a passion for learning and a commitment to professional progression within the business
- You'll have at least 4 years proven sales experience in Equine or similar industry roles, with proven consistency in hitting targets.
- A knowledge of equines preferably with at least some nutritional experience.
- Experience with CRM software
- You will be confident and personable with a desire to learn and progress your career.
- You will be highly self motivated with Excellent organizational skills
- You will also have the opportunity to work with the team at exhibitions.
What we can offer you;
- A genuine opportunity for career progression within a fast-growing organisation
- The ability to help drive product development and voice ideas.
- Full product training.
- We offer generous staff discounts and exhibition expenses.
- The opportunity for the right candidate to thrive in a business that values & rewards; perseverance, ownership, teamwork and a desire to continue learning.
- The opportunity to work alongside a friendly group of people who love what they do, and know why they get out of bed every morning.
- This is a field sales role for Northern UK, full clean driver’s license needed.
Please send your C.V. and covering letter to email@example.com
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES