We are looking for a highly motivated Assistant Customer Service Manager to join our friendly team.
Zebra Products is one of the UK’s leading premium equestrian distributors. We specialise in supplying saddleries up and down the country with exclusive brands such as Cavallo, Equipe & Uvex.
The role requirements are detailed below. All applicants must have extensive customer service experience, ideally within the equestrian industry. Successful applicants will receive full training, a competitive salary, company pension, plus an excellent staff discount programme.
This role is the perfect opportunity for somebody who understands customers’ needs and is looking for an opportunity to build excellent customer service skills and relationships with customers.
This is a permanent full-time position Monday-Friday 9am-5pm based in Flint, North Wales.
Main tasks will include:
- Supporting the customer service manager
- Management tasks in the event of absence and holidays.
- Working closely with the customer service manager in looking after the customer service team.
- Implement and monitor correct procedures within the department.
- Helping with training and development to support others in delivering a high level of service.
- Investigate and solve queries which have been passed upstream from the customer service assistant team.
- Working closely with our existing customers to build good customer relations, maintain loyalty and satisfaction.
- Resolving any customer issues and complaints in a professional, timely and efficient manner
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face
- Providing help to customers purchasing Zebra’s products
- Actively encourage, monitor and develop the level of customer service across the whole of the company
- Helping to develop and implement customer service policies in an organisation
- Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services
- Actively encourage and monitor upselling when processing orders.
- Assisting new customers in navigating onboarding process
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organisation or department
- Working closely with other functions including the sales team, warehousing and purchasing to deliver the best customer experience
- Completing paperwork including signing off invoices, confirming credits and invoicing, PDQ logs, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Make decisions that maximise profitability for the company.
Attitude and Skills
- Extensive customer service experience, telephone experience would be especially advantageous.
- Customer focus
- Friendly and polite
- Proactive in learning about our organisation's products and keeping up to date with changes
- Continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require
- Problem-solving skills
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations
- Motivational skills and an ability to supervise a team of customer service assistants
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organisational and planning skills
- Numerical skills
- Usage of Microsoft office programmes
Equestrian knowledge is an advantage
Salary dependent upon experience
If you want to be part of our herd, please apply via email or post, enclosing a covering letter, your current CV and salary details to – Leah Rae, HR Manager, Zebra Products Ltd, 38 Manor Industrial Estate, Flint, Flintshire, CH6 5UY – email firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th February 2021.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES