Feedmark enjoys an enviable reputation for making quality equine supplements, delivering research led, customer focused nutrition direct to horse-owners throughout the UK and overseas. We've been in business for nearly 40 years and continue to go from strength to strength.
Supporting the Director of Nutrition, this is a varied and exciting full-time role, and will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Contributing to nutrition advice to customers
- Contributing to nutrition marketing content
- Maintaining records to a high standard
- Internal quality control and complying with national accreditation schemes
- Advising customers and processing sales, via phone, e-mail or online chat
- Supporting the sales and customer service team as necessary
- Attendance at some trade stands
Key skills required:
- Animal science background
- Good practical equine knowledge
- Strong numerical and written skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of quality assurance schemes would be an advantage
- Enthusiastic team player also able to work independently when required
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Full driving license
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday May 11th, 2018.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES