Assistant to the Nutritionist
Feedmark enjoys an enviable reputation for quality and value - delivering research led, customer focused nutrition direct to horse-owners throughout the UK and overseas. We've been in business for nearly 40 years and continue to go from strength to strength.
Reporting to the Nutritionist, this is a varied and exciting role, and will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with internal quality control and national accreditation schemes
- Helping with purchasing and management of stock levels
- Working alongside the Nutritionist to help further our product range
- Advising customers via phone, e-mail or online chat
- Supporting the sales and customer service team when necessary
- Working on trade stands when required
- Maintaining records to the highest of standards
Key skills required:
- Good equine nutritional knowledge is required, with graduate qualifications preferable
- Knowledge of UFAS and BETA NOPS schemes a distinct advantage
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Strong numerical and written skills
- Applicant must be proficient at using Microsoft office
- Cheerful and enthusiastic team player also able to work independently when required
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- It is essential that the candidate can stay away from home, potentially for up to a week at a time
- Full driving licence
This is a full-time position.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES