Competitive Salary – Depending on Experience
Weatherbys Bank is seeking to recruit a BI Developer to be based out of the Wellingborough office. The Business Intelligence (BI) Developer will create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. Informatica and Tableau)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Liaising with end-users and holding business analysis workshops etc. to understand their reporting requirement
- Supporting with the design of key reports, as well as managing existing operational and finance reports
- Add value by providing innovative solutions, and delivering improved upon methods of data presentation by focusing on the business need and the business value of the solution
- Writing SQL queries or Oracle database adhoc reports
Your Skill & Experience:
- Excellent experience working in Data Warehouse projects
- Hands on experience with ETL - Informatica 10.x and willing to work on Informatica Cloud version
- Hands on experience with various data sources (Flat-File, XML, Oracle)
- Unix Shell Scripting & Oracle database experience is mandatory
- Experience on reporting tools like OBIEE/Tableau
- Create and manage job scheduling - Cron, Control-M
To apply please use the apply online link above which will direct you straight to the Weatherbys portal.
Weatherbys upholds the principles of equality and diversity and actively promotes opportunity for all employees both current and prospective.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES