Due to continued success, LeMieux Ltd, one of the fastest growing equestrian and country lifestyle brands are seeking a Buyer for their equestrian product categories to help deliver significant UK and international growth. This is a full time role joining our expanding Buying and Merchandising team in Romsey, Hampshire.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious individual with an equestrian background to combine their passion for the equine industry with their ambition for their career as a Buyer. The choice of champions, LeMieux is the leading name in premium equestrian clothing and horse wear, with innovation and evolution at the core. The brand is globally recognised for producing products with quality, durability, sustainability, technical performance, and design in mind. There’s something for everyone in the complete range, from tiny tots and mini ponies to Olympic Athletes.
- Develop and manage product ranges for our multi-Channel business.
- Create and implement a customer driven strategic vision for the ranges with clearly defined and measurable initiatives.
- Deliver a variety of strategies to help drive sales and profit.
- Have an interest in understanding our customers and what makes a great product for them.
- Implement category strategy to maximise sales and improve profit.
- Work alongside our existing team ensuring great attention to detail.
- Critical path management.
- Oversee approval process (including lab dips, strike offs, bulk pp’s) to ensure delivery is secured.
- Deliver the Brand proposition through product design, product briefs, sourcing, and negotiation to differentiate us versus the market.
- Liaise with the Product Technologist in setting the quality criteria ensuring continuous improvement.
- In conjunction with the Merchandiser, develop category strategy and implement business plans with suppliers in line with budget targets.
- Monitor market trends, competitor activity, price positioning and stock availability to react appropriately to maximise sales, profitability, and market share.
- Play a vital role in supporting the LeMieux wider team.
- Liaising with suppliers to expand our product requirements.
- Ensuring that all administration and data input relating to product information, cost and supplier details are accurate.
- Continuously monitoring competitor activity and the social interaction.
- Drive marketing strategy and acts as key contact point for the marketing / ecommerce team.
Your Experience Will Require:
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong negotiation skills
- Commercial decision maker
- Passion for Product
- An equestrian background
- Knowledge of systems and processes in a complex multi-channel environment
- Determined and tenacious
- Customer focused
- Positive, resourceful, and energetic personality
- Driven to continuously improve performance
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Good communicator
Our brand is defined by unparalleled quality with exceptional value. We strive to be the best and are committed to constantly expanding our garment and product ranges with a blend of innovation and classic style at the forefront of design with safety, comfort and fashion in mind.
From product development, through sourcing and manufacture to marketing and distribution via multiple sales channels, our employees are passionate and are the driving force behind our success.
With our passion for what we do and exciting plans for the future, there has never been a better time to join LeMieux.
To apply, submit your CV and Covering letter by email to email@example.com
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES