Redtorch is an award-winning research, digital and social media agency trusted by the biggest brands in sport to grow and activate global audiences.
We’re looking for an equestrian-obsessed Campaign Manager with a great understanding of social media.
With a relentless work ethic and a keen eye for seeing how social media can reach new audiences, the successful candidate will deliver social media campaigns and manage distribution tactics for one of the most prestigious equestrian organisations in the world.
This exciting role includes worldwide travel to manage social media coverage at various equestrian events.
- Ensure content aligns with the client’s wider brand and marketing strategy
- Plan, create and schedule engaging content across all social media channels
- Stay on top of new social media trends and platform developments, identifying opportunities and informing the wider business on new ways to connect with our community of users
- Generate innovative social content ideas and bring them to life with the creative team
- Brief creatives on smaller campaign artwork (e.g. event countdown videos, event promotion etc).
- Work closely with micro and macro influencers to drive social engagement
- Publish content and adapt formats across various platforms
- 24/7 community management approach – monitoring all engagement and fan messages and responding accordingly
- Assist in management of paid media budgets and executing all paid activity across social channels
- Lead on weekly catch-up calls and provide ideas for future content and campaigns to client
- Deliver reporting as required to identify key learnings and adapt content and campaigns
Essential Skills & qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years social media experience – preferably from a publishing background
- Passion for storytelling, listening to what the community has to say, and providing equestrian fans with a great social media experience
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro)
- A pro-active positive attitude, self-motivated with plenty of initiative
- Prolific social media user – proven track record of growing social channels
- Organised – calm under pressure and good at planning ahead
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with other team members and provide effective copywriting advice and guidance
Salary and package
- Competitive salary, pension and holiday entitlements
- Global travel
- Hybrid home / office working environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Job Type: Full-time
To apply - please send your CV and covering letter stating your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES