The Pony Club is looking to recruit a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Centre Co-ordinator for Pony Club Area 11 (South East).
The Overall Purpose of the Job
To assist the Centre Membership Team to manage Centres within your Area. This will include visits to existing Centres and assessment of new Centres wishing to become linked to The Pony Club. Ensure that Centres uphold the ethos of The Pony Club, promote good practice for riding schools, equestrian training and the Centre Membership Scheme.
This role of a Centre Coordinator is self employed and remuneration is calculated per visit. Mileage expenses are also paid.
Reporting to; Centre Membership Office Team, Centre Committee
- Centre Membership Office Team: for all day to day reporting
- Riding School Proprietors, Pony Club Coaches and Officials within the Area.
- Area Representative and the Area Training Co-ordinator
- Fellow Coordinator Team
- Initial visits to new Centres
- Revisits to existing Centres
- Growing and developing the Membership in your designated Area
- Electronic reporting to the Centre Membership Office Team
- Email and telephone support to Centres in your Area outside of visit schedule
- Attendance at Area Meetings in your role as Centre Coordinator
- Attendance at meetings, training and workshops to support you in your role as Centre Coordinator
- Ongoing liaison with the Area Representative and/or Training Coordinator
- Identification of CPD requirements for your Area, reporting to the appropriate channels
- Knowledge and experience of The Pony Club (Branch and/or Centre)
- Knowledge of the riding school industry
- An interest in the equestrian world and a positive attitude to all aspects of equestrian training and education
- Excellent verbal, reporting and inter-personal skills
- Good Level of computer literacy, including ability to use Microsoft Office and web based programmes
- Effective organisational skills and time management
- Driving licence
- Team Player
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Comfortable to work independently from home
- Visit each Centre within your Area at least once per calendar year
- Submit electronic reports within two weeks of a visit
- Continually update information throughout the year
- Submit monthly invoices promptly
- Be available for Centres, and the Office, to contact you by email and/or phone
- Inform the Office of any periods of time when you will be unavailable for unable to complete your role
- Dress Smartly and appropriately for Centre Visits
- Keep the Centre Team up to date with all current information within your Area
- Keep the Centres up to date with relevant information within their Area
- Take an active interest in developing their Area and links with other Member Boyd Regional Teams (such as BEF, BHS etc)
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to the Centres Manager, Becky Davis, on firstname.lastname@example.org - closing date 5pm, on Friday 28th September 2018
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES