Claydon Horse Exercisers are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of horse walkers, supplying a sort after product to yards across all equestrian disciplines.
Claydon Horse Exercisers is looking for an Office Manager to join their small family run team, the successful applicant will be responsible for the efficient day to day operations of the office.
Duties will include:
- Managing day to day operations of the office
- Undertaking all general administrative tasks
- Acting as PA to the director when required
- Ensure customer aftercare is undertaken
- Responding to customer enquiries in a timely fashion
- Reviewing and updating Health and Safety Policies, ensuring they are observed
- To organise training when required- Liaising with our Health & Safety Adviser
- Arrange regular testing for safety devices and PAT testing for all electrical equipment
- Maintaining customer, supplier and vehicle records
- Responsible for all Company Vehicles – services, MOT, Tax.
- Completing stationary and stock orders
- Have a Pro-active approach to work, suggesting / generating new ideas and implementing them if required.
- Sustainability, generating ways where we can be greener in our office and workplace, then instigate these new ideas, procedures into our work place
- Stock taking and liaising with our fabrication team on orders
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous administrative and business experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Be proactive and work off their own Initiative
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Programmes and be IT literate
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
Sole charge at times will be required and when in sole charge it would be advantageous if basic training could be given to operate a forklift for offloading simple palletised deliveries. Previous experience in all elements of the role is an advantage as well as fitting into our small family run team.
Competitive salary negotiable depending upon experience
Working Hours of 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday will be required.
Please email your CV through to email@example.com, if you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team on 01926 811526
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES