Haygain Ltd, successful global retailer of equestrian health products enjoying sizeable growth, requires a Customer Services Manager to join their busy yet friendly team for this full time role.
- Managing inbound phone calls, online chats and email enquiries
- Converting as many enquiries as possible to orders
- Tracking and managing leads on CRM software
- Processing orders
- Managing warranty and repairs
- Liaising with customers for delivery and fitting arrangements
- Maintain various tracking spreadsheets
- Other ad hoc duties
- At least 2 years previous customer services management experience
- Familiarity with horses, ideally with equestrian industry experience
- Professional work ethic
- Proven track record of converting enquiries to orders
- Hard working and reliable, able to get stuck in
- Driven, self-motivated and a team player
- Good communication skills, on the phone, face to face and written.
- Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure, particularly in challenging customer interactions
- Ideally good CRM experience
What we are offering:
- £22,000 to £28,000 salary
- Contributory pension
This is an office based post, at our base in Lambourn so candidates need to reside in the area in order to commute daily.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability to email@example.com
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES