Customer services - Strömsholm Ltd - Milton Keynes
Strömsholm provides farriers with the highest quality horseshoes, nails and tools made by Royal Kerckhaert Horseshoe Factory. Strömsholm is an established company and offers dynamic individuals the opportunity to work in our order processing department.
When you join us, you’ll work in an enthusiastic, fun environment, with the best products and a team that is dedicated to providing excellent customer service. You will receive all the necessary resources and training to shine and be successful in your position. The customer service representative is the front line and the first voice of our company.
- In this position, you will be process ordering and deliver the highest level of service.
- Processing orders (phone, fax, email or web orders) onto SAP and generating invoices.
- Dealing with returns and credit note.
- Dealing with customers at the trade counter.
- Liaising with Carrier companies about delivery queries.
- Updating CRM
- Processing customer payments and contacting on-hold customers.
Skills and abilities required
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, answer questions and provide solutions and/or alternatives;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and social skills
- Proven ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Flexible schedule - ability to work evenings and weekends
- Proficient computer and typing skills
- 1-2 years of customers service experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- A competitive salary and good secondary benefits
- An opportunity to work for a premium brand name
- A team that invests in each other’s success and takes pride in their work
Please send your application to email@example.com
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES