Strömsholm provides farriers with the highest quality horseshoes, nails and tools made by Royal Kerckhaert Horseshoe Factory. Strömsholm is an established company and offers dynamic individuals the opportunity to work in our order processing department. When you join us, you’ll work in an enthusiastic, fun environment, with the best products and a team that is dedicated to providing excellent customer service. You will receive all the necessary resources and training to shine and be successful in your position. The customer service representative is the front line and the first voice of our company.
In this position, you will be process ordering and deliver the highest level of service.
- Respond to customer queries by telephone and email
- Process customer orders, ensuring accurate data input and timely delivery.
- Maintain product knowledge to identify issues, opportunities and inform new products
- To raise any stock issues and liaise internally with other departments and the customer
- To raise collection orders as and when required for the return of goods from the customer and process credits.
- Keep the CRM system up to date and accurate
- Dealing with customers at the trade counter.
- Liaising with Carrier companies about delivery queries.
- Processing customer payments and contacting on-hold customers.
Skills and abilities required
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, answer questions and provide solutions and/or alternatives;
- Strong Communication and negotiation skills
- Strong desire to engage with customers
- Strong sales results-driven approach, being proactive in all parts of the sales process
- Excellent verbal and written communication and social skills
- Proven ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Flexible schedule - ability to work evenings and weekends
- Proficient computer and typing skills
- 1-2 years of customers service and Tele sales experience
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to work for a premium brand name
- A team that invests in each other’s success and takes pride in their work
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter stating your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org
The office is based in Milton Keynes so candidates need to live locally as this is an office based post.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES