Job Type: Admin / Customer Service / ECommerce / Office Based / Retail
After a phenomenal year of growth, EQUUS, an online retailer in the equestrian sector, is recruiting a Customer Services & Office Assistant to help deliver our next stage of growth.
The person in this role will help us deliver a best in class operations & customer function that serves and meets the need of a growing and demanding business.
This role is office-based, at our Walkern office.
Note - equestrian knowledge is a must for this role. You will be customer facing and required to answer questions from customers about our products & services. If you don't have equestrian knowledge, your application will be rejected.
Read on to find out more and then apply by sending your cover letter and CV.
Perform customer service duties, including:
· Responding to customer enquiries by email, webchat and telephone
· Other routine duties as required.
Perform general office duties, including
· Ordering office supplies
· Generally keeping the office running smoothly and efficiently.
Maintaining high standards in the office.
Following company policy and processes as set out by the Directors and Fulfilment & Warehouse Team Leader.
Benefits & Opportunities
· Salary £12,578 - £17,004 dependent on age & experience
· Supplier discounts
· Workplace pension scheme
· Staff discount
· First aid training
· Fire safety training
· Supplier product training
· 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (based on full leave year).
Hours of Work
· 37.5 hours per week
· Unpaid ½ hour lunch break
· We operate a 6-day rota and you will be expected to work 5 days out of 6, one of which may include Saturday.
You will be
· customer focussed
· a self-motivator
· able to think under pressure
· comfortable managing multiple tasks simultaneously
· able to implement business decisions effectively
· willing to go the extra mile
· an excellent team player
· well presented at all times
· a fast learner
· an excellent communicator
· able to adapt your pace according to the workload.
You will have:
· a “can-do” attitude
· excellent attention to detail.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
· 5 or more GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent)
· Knowledge of equestrianism (you will be speaking to customers)
· Experience in retail (or able to demonstrate highly relevant transferrable skills to this position)
· Comfortable using a telephone & speaking to customers
· Proficient using a computer.
Desirable Skills & Experience
· Customer services experience.
Reference ID: CSA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12,578.00-£17,004.00 per year
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.