The specialists in high quality equine supplements aimed at supporting the quality and condition of your horse, both internally and externally. Join one of the leading equine supplement companies in the UK.
We are looking for new member to join our small, friendly team in the role of Customer Support Associate. This role is based at Head Office with remote working where necessary.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Educate retailers and end customers on the product range
- Identify customer needs and offer advice on products and / or managing symptoms when communicating with customers via phone, email and webchat.
- Building trust and long standing relationships with all customers / retailers
- Assist with providing ideas and market insight for educational content
- Up sell and Cross sell where possible
- Become a valued team player within the organisation
- Sales order processing (training will be provided)
In order to full service this role, the successful candidate must have the following experience / attributes:
- Sound equine knowledge
- With relevant training and qualifications (NVQ or Vocational Training / Horse owner / Rider)
- Previous customer service experience
- Confident communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Previous Office experience, and proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
- Be able to prioritise their work - working under pressure
- Be able to work well in a team and have a good sense of humour.
- A flexible attitude to work, willing to be responsible for a variety of tasks with a positive attitude.
- A full clean driving license
This is a full time position, Monday-Friday. Ideally candidates will live locally to our offices in Chichester, West Sussex in order to commute daily to the office.
Apply with covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES