LOVE HORSES? LOVE RETAIL? READ ON!
EQUUS (www.equus.co.uk) was founded in 2013 and has grown from start-up to become the UK’s fastest growing online only equestrian retailer built on the principle of “by riders, for riders”.
We’re now recruiting a DIGITAL CONTENT ASSISTANT. The person in this role will develop and keep up-to-date the content on our website and assist with producing content for the Sales & Marketing Team.
Read the job spec below and then apply with your CV & covering letter!
What you'll be doing
Working in our content team, you'll be producing and writing all manner of content on our website including products, blogs, buying guides, and more.
- Create product content, including:
- Core lines, e.g. shampoo, fly spray etc.
- New season ranges for brands that are already on the site
- New brands.
- Create supporting content, including:
- Buying guides
- Blog articles
- Landing pages
- Size guides
- Write high quality product descriptions for all products.
- Support the Marketing Team and Merchandising Team as required.
- Organised & efficient
- Able to juggle different tasks
- Highly competent with a keyboard & computer
- Comfortable using the telephone
- Excellent communicator
- Has a “can-do” attitude
- A fast learner
- Has excellent attention to detail.
What's on offer
- Competitive salary
- Supplier discounts
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Staff discount of 15%
- Bonus scheme and anniversary bonus
- Digital marketing training
- Supplier product training
- 28 days holiday (20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays).
Hours of work and location
- Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm
- 37.5 hours inclusive of breaks
- Unpaid ½ hour lunch break + 15-minute paid break morning & afternoon
- You'll be based at our Head Office at Wyboston Lakes.
Essential skills and qualifications
- 5 or GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent)
- English Language GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Mathematics GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Equestrian knowledge and/or experience.
Desirable skills and qualifications
- Previous experience in an office-based environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES