LOVE HORSES? LOVE RETAIL? READ ON!
EQUUS (www.equus.co.uk) was founded in 2013 and has grown from start-up to become the UK’s fastest growing online only equestrian retailer built on the principle of “by riders, for riders”.
We’re now recruiting a DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT. The person in this role will support our Sales and Marketing function in the digital acquisition and retention of customers and implementation of our digital marketing activities.
Read the job spec below and then apply with your CV & covering letter!
What you'll be doing
Working in our digital marketing team, you'll drive all aspects of our marketing activity, including email, social, paid and search.
- Implement activities on our digital marketing calendar.
- Carry out email marketing including campaign creation, database analysis, customer profiling, segmentation and retargeting activities
- Execute paid search campaigns across all platforms, including Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube
- Implement social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, the EQUUS blog, and other platforms as required.
- Implement search engine marketing as required.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest developments in digital marketing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for digital marketing
- The ability to take the initiative
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well-organised and efficient with strong planning capabilities
- Ability to work to multiple, competing deadlines.
What's on offer
- Competitive salary
- Supplier discounts
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Staff discount of 15%
- Bonus scheme and anniversary bonus
- Digital marketing training
- Supplier product training
- 28 days holiday (20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays).
Hours of work and location
- Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm
- 37.5 hours inclusive of breaks
- Unpaid ½ hour lunch break + 15-minute paid break morning & afternoon
- You'll be based at our Head Office at Wyboston Lakes.
Essential skills and qualifications
- 5 or more GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent).
Desirable skills and qualifications
- Knowledge of equestrianism.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES