Equiporium are seeking an e-commerce specialist to drive forward the online development of this and related businesses.
- To expand and manage the online presence of Equiporium
- To integrate the online business with existing local retail sales activities and processes
- To engage with directors to plan purchasing policy
Key skills and experience
- Previous experience in running an e-commerce business - preferably on the Shopify platform
- A passion for horses and equestrian equipment
- Excellent communication skills – with spoken and written English – by ‘phone, e-mail and in person
- Personable – dealing effectively with customers, suppliers and others
- A fast learner – unflappable in a fast-moving environment – with excellent attention to detail.
What's on offer
- Base Salary ca £21k to £25k, depending on experience
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Staff discount
- Bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday (20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays).
Hours of work and location
- Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm
- 40 hours / week exclusive of breaks
- Some out of hours working may be necessary
- Potential for international travel
- You will be based at Eastwick Lodge, CM20 2QT
Indicative qualifications and/or experience
- Educated to degree level and / or equivalent experience in e-commerce
- Strong IT skills
- Equestrian knowledge and/or experience.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES