Based at Stoneleigh Park, we are seeking an Equestrian Assistant to support the team as below:
- Excellent knowledge of the equestrian world with emphasis on show jumping and Showing.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to prioritise workload and be highly organised
- Flexible approach to work
- Able to work within a team environment as well as being able to use own initiative
- Good time keeping is essential
- Attention to detail is a pre-requisite
- Computer literate – MS Word and Excel essential
Duties will include:
- Answering general telephone enquiries
- Processing competitor entries for HOYS, TSR, NPS, and BSNC.
- Manage payments and daily cash sheet
- Preparation of membership packs for NPS
- Prepare Competitor Pack documentation to be sent out
- Send out correspondence as instructed to judges or officials, and finalise arrangements for their attendance at HOYS or BSNC
- Oversee all aspects of trophy administration
- Undertake any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required
Tasks at Events:
- Answer incoming telephone queries
- Assist in the set up and delivery of office duties in the Event Equestrian Office
- Helping with class results and competitor queries
- Generally need to be able to handle a variety of situations/issues at the show (many under pressure.
There will be the expectation to work at least 8 weekends per annum within the remit and salary of the post and to be on-site for events.
We are offering a competitive salary including 20 days holiday
To apply, please email your cv to:
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES