About The Role
We are on the lookout for an experienced and professional Marketing Manager to join our marketing function in Lytham, Lancashire. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will play a vital role in ensuring we are ahead of the game for our equine products.
Carr & Day & Martin was established 250 years ago and is one of the most respected brands in the Equine industry. You will be responsible for the marketing, product management and new product development of the equine range in the UK and internationally.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of clearly define marketing strategies for the Equine Division
- Work closely with the National Sales Manager to formulate and implement marketing initiatives for both the UK and International markets
- Identify new product opportunities through thorough market and competitor analysis
- Ensure all retailers work effectively to promote our brand and products owning the brand guidelines and brand integrity for the equine division
- Clearly define best practice for the use of marketing and promotional materials
- Ensure brand compliance and integrity be the final sign off on all materials
- Develop advertising campaigns to complement existing sales campaigns and seasonal activities
- Responsible for overseeing all trade show stand designs
- Manage National Shows and oversee all on-site stand construction
- Evaluate, improve and manage the social media and internet-focused
- marketing strategy with the Digital Marketing Manager
- Support the Marketing function to select and agree a range of promotional items for each group Company
- Work closely with the National Sales Managers to improve our relationship and increase product sales to the Royal Household
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- A good understanding of the equine sector.
- Ability to manage ever changing demands effectively.
- Commercially minded.
- Highly flexible approach to work.
- You will be confident with new product development from concept to launch.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Holidays that increase with length of service
- Personal and Professional development
- Pension Bonus and Health cover (after qualifying period)
Tangerine Group is a privately held company based in Lytham. Within the group are ten limited companies, each operating as stand-alone entities. We specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal health and nutrition products for farm and companion animals, including veterinary and equine products. We’re passionate about being the best and you should be too!
Apply online for immediate consideration.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES