Haddon Training is an award winning, Ofsted Grade 1 Outstanding training provider.
We are looking for Trainer-Coaches in Hampshire (Portsmouth, Southampton, Winchester), Reading and Guildford area.
We've been delivering high quality apprenticeships and work-based vocational qualifications in England and Wales since 1997.
We are currently seeking a Trainer / Coach based in Hampshire to enrol, induct, assess, train, teach and support a caseload of learners who are undertaking an Apprenticeship, Advanced Apprenticeship or other Work Based Learning programme (e.g. Diploma, Traineeship etc.).
- Responsibilities of this role include:
- Learner Progression
- Participation in the promotional and marketing of Haddon's training programmes and courses
- To hold appropriate qualifications in specialist vocational area e.g. Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum
- Excellent IT skills that include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- To hold or achieve Level 2 Functional Skills Literacy and Numeracy and ICT
- TAQA qualified
- Relevant teaching qualification (Minimum PTTLS) or Education and Training level 3 or 4
- IAG level 3 qualification
- Sufficient vocational background/industry experience and skills to cover the full standard
- To be able to work on own initiative and maturity but also able to work as a team player
- To demonstrate effective time management, planning and organisational skills
- Ability to build a strong working relationship with colleagues, learners and employers; demonstrating outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- To share our passion for outstanding customer service (Customer Charter)
- To be aware of delicate and sensitive areas of confidentiality and ensure data protection at all times
- Absolute attention to detail
Candidates are required to travel so must ensure you are available to travel and be away from home as required
Possess a full driving licence.
For a full job description or to apply please send a covering letter and your CV to David Grant on email@example.com
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES