Horse Health Trade are seeking a full time Sales Administrator to join our very busy Trade Sales Department. This is pivotal role supporting the Trade Account Manager. Our dedicated wholesale team provide a fast, efficient service to our UK and international trade customers backed by sound equestrian knowledge and excellent customer service.
- Reliable, hard working with a flexible attitude.
- Forward thinking and self-motivated.
- Mature outlook with excellent customer service and communication skills. Confident telephone sales manner.
- Ability to multi task and work accurately under pressure and to deadlines.
- A sound level of equestrian knowledge with competition experience an advantage.
- A strong eye for detail and competent level of numeracy.
- Computer literate.
- First point of contact for UK and International wholesale enquiries.
- Taking telephone orders, providing product advice and processing sales purchase orders using in-house computer systems and CRM software.
- Dealing with customer queries relating to orders, stock, deliveries etc. via telephone and email whilst providing a superior level of customer service at all times.
- Monitor and administrate back ordering systems.
- General office duties and assistance to the Office Manager and administrative team.
- Administration of website maintenance.
This role is based at our offices near Cadnam at the address below and the successful candidate will need to reside within 30 minutes of this address.
Benefits include competitive salary with staff discounts on products.
To apply, please initially post or email your CV with covering letter to:
The Office Manager
Copied Hall Farm
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES