Supplier of Horse Performance Feeds, Horse Joint Supplements, Feed Balancers and Probiotics.
We need to add to our ever-expanding team of nutritionists and are looking for a recent graduate with a strong equine background. Additionally, experience within the equine industry would be beneficial. We can offer you the chance of a lifetime and an excellent salary, commensurate with your experience.
- Are you passionate about equine nutrition?
- Have you recently completed a Bsc in Animal Nutrition or Animal Science?
- Are you a competent, experienced horseman or woman, with a thorough knowledge of horses, including participating in at least one of the equestrian disciplines?
- Do you want to work for a highly innovative horse feed company that is renowned throughout the industry for the nutritional integrity of its products?
- Do you want to be part of the team that has won the BETA Award for ‘Excellence in Nutritional Advice and Customer Service’ an unrivalled nine times?
- Could you give scientific presentations to our sales team and horse owners?
- Does visiting yards in the UK, with our local Business Development Manager, to advise horse-owners face to face appeal to you?
- Would you like to attend shows/events to advise customers? Some of these involve evenings/weekends.
- Do you fancy working in a superb environment in the North Yorkshire countryside just 2m from the A1?
The role is based from our Head Office in Thirsk, so candidates need to live locally to the area.
If you think you could help us to help our clients, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 20th June.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES