The British Equine Veterinary Association (BEVA) is a world leading equine veterinary association with 3,000 members globally. It is a highly-regarded authority running an outstanding education programme, producing universally respected journals, and representing the industry at the highest level. BEVA has seen significant growth and modernisation in recent years and is now looking for an enthusiastic individual to drive forward its engagement with members and potential members.
This breadth of this new role reflects the organisations desire to grow. The job holder's objectives will be to increase member engagement and to increase uptake of member benefits/services, leading to improved member recruitment, retention and satisfaction.
Key Working Relationships
- Chief Executive
- Marketing & Membership Assistant
- Digital Manager
- Finance & Admin Manager
- Lead and manage general member communications such as the membership renewals, eNews and biannual newsletter.
- Develop and drive innovative marketing campaigns to promote sales of BEVA's CPD programme, Congress, and other services.
- Develop and manage the member benefits to increase member satisfaction and drive recruitment and renewal.
- Write, edit and proof read copy for member communications including marketing campaigns. Ensure all communications are premium and reflect the brand and feel of the organisation
- Analyse and report on campaign effectiveness in terms of traffic, acquisition, conversion, retention and revenue
- Oversee BEVAs volunteer arm
- Manage the Marketing & Membership Assistant
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Educated to degree level and holds a marketing qualification or has equivalent experience.
- Previous experience and achievements in Marketing and Communications.
- Strong project management and organisational skill
- Excellent written communication skills including copywriting, proof reading - attention to detail is key.
- Proven experience in building and deploying effective email campaigns that achieve commercial targets.
- Ability to use initiative and take responsibility for tasks undertaken.
- Ability to work as part of a team and develop positive relationships with colleagues as well as being driven and self-motivated.
- Ability to thrive in small organisation, lead by example and muck in.
- Proven project management skills; ability to meet challenging deadlines for multiple projects.
The role is office based, in Fordham, Newmarket - so candidates need to live within a commutable distance or live locally.
To apply please send your CV, and covering letter outlining your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES