LOVE HORSES? LOVE RETAIL? READ ON!
EQUUS (www.equus.co.uk) was founded in 2013 and has grown from start-up to become the UK’s fastest growing online only equestrian retailer built on the principle of “by riders, for riders”.
We’re now recruiting an Influencer Marketing Assistant. The person in this role will support our Sales and Marketing function in the acquisition and retention of customers via our Brand Ambassador & Influencer Programme.
If this sounds like you read the job spec below and then apply with your CV & covering letter.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Drive the recruitment and retention of Brand Ambassadors and Influencers.
- Maximise the sales performance of Brand Ambassadors and Influencers, motivating them to hit and exceed targets as required.
- Design & execute marketing campaigns that engage our network of Brand Ambassadors and Influencers, driving content production & amplifying our brand messages.
- Day-to-day management of our Brand Ambassadors and Influencers, including regular liaison to offer support and gain insights.
- Utilise a mix of marketing activities to grow brand awareness through our network of Brand Ambassadors and Influencers.
- Keep up to date on the latest developments in Influencer Marketing.
Education & Qualifications
- 5 or more GCSEs at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Experience in Influencer Marketing
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Equestrian knowledge and experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for digital marketing
- The ability to take the initiative
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well-organised and efficient with strong planning capabilities
- Ability to work to multiple, competing deadlines
- High level of numeracy.
What's on offer
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Junior Buyer to join a business on the cusp of growth
- Career development and unrivalled scope for progression
- Great salary with benefits.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES