Salary: £32,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
Haygain is a rapidly growing international company dedicated to the health and well-being of horses.
Headquartered in Berkshire, UK, but with a global presence, Haygain is known for its patented, science-backed products such as the Haygain hay steamer, The Forager slow feeder, and the ComfortStall orthopedic, sealed stable flooring system; all designed to help owners deal with the issues that come with domestication of horses.
The business has more than quadrupled in four years, has a world-class product offering, and is making good progress optimizing its marketing funnels.
Reporting to the Partnerships Manager (based in the US) this role will support and assist in securing and managing relationships with strategic partners, brand ambassadors, and influencers. The candidate should have a strong working knowledge of the equine industry.
- Proactively work with the Senior Partnership Manager and Partners to assist with the execution of the overall brand ambassador strategy while building an online influencer program.
- Communicate regular updates within Haygain and with media & industry partners, influencers & brand ambassadors.
- Support the company press relations, ambassadors & influencer efforts with follow-up and article placement and tracking
- Creating, managing and updating partnership spreadsheets and workflow-sharing platforms
- Support the Partnership Manager, proactively monitoring deadlines and progress related to year-round industry partnerships, influencers, ambassadors, stand-alone events, and campaigns
- Work with vendors to ensure smooth, timely payments
- Source photographs and other material to accompany outbound content
- Handle logistics for occasional events
- Organise various forms of content for easy, long-term access
- Source and organize branded gear.
Knowledge, work and other relevant experience
- Extensive experience running or managing an inhouse PR, Ambassadors & influencer program for an online D2C brand.
- Good knowledge of the equestrian industry
- A relevant degree or working towards in Marketing and/or CIM qualification is desirable, but not essential
- Experience of working in a B2B/B2C Marketing capacity will be an advantage
- Relevant experience and a good understanding of all marketing and communications disciplines
- Ability to self-manage and be disciplined within a remote position.
- Knowledge of Haygain products and their role in the equestrian
- Strong emotional intelligence and the ability to build long-lasting relationships while keeping commercial goals and KPIs in mind
- Excellent communication skills with a flair for copywriting and content creation
- Be able to demonstrate effective prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, working to tight deadlines
- Strong proofreading skills
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (GA, Sprout Social, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- Be positive, creative, and highly organized with commercial awareness
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Freelance
To apply please send your CV and covering letter stating your suitability to Lynne Cummins firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES