About the Role
It is the responsibility of the ITA to provide in field technical support on an international basis to our Preferred Partners and subsidiaries.
The ITA must enhance the reputation and standing of the company by providing technical advice, effective presentations, and establish relationships with KOLS in each country.
- Be the point of reference for all technical enquiries from subsidiaries, and distributors.
In Field Support
- Accompany International distributor sales teams on field visits to support and address their technical knowledge and support key accounts to ensure this information is passed onto the customer.
- Present Lunch and Learn presentations to key influencers in selected accounts.
- Give technical presentations and information to Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s).
- Be a resource for International distributors by giving relevant talks at meetings, shows and events.
- Devise and run regional training sessions for International distributors .
- Provide an ongoing product training support scheme for all distributors.
- Update and devise new training materials for the International distributors Sales teams.
Shows and Equine Events
- Work with the International distributors to offer support for customers and distributors at trade shows and events.
- Contact important customers, attendees and speakers. Document all meeting notes and action points to follow up as agreed.
- Form relationships with educational institutes and key opinion leaders.
- Develop relationships with most influential people at each location.
- Ensure that where possible CDM products are recommended by universities and KOL’s.
- Document all meeting notes, action points and follow up as agreed.
- Promote an engaging learning experience that is beneficial to the team members and the company.
- Effectively review all International technical activities in sales and management meetings.
- Share best practice with colleagues
- Have good knowledge and understanding of horses and the Equestrian community
- A degree in Equine Science or related discipline.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft programmes (in particular Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
IMPORTANT – you must live within reasonable commuting distance to an International Airport in the UK and approximately no more than 1 hour from the Head Office in Lytham.
But above all that, your personality is what really counts with us, ambition, drive and determination will make you stand out at Tangerine!
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Holidays that increase with length of service.
- Personal and Professional development.
- Pension Bonus and Health cover (after qualifying period).
Tangerine Group is a privately held company based in Lytham. Within the group are ten limited companies, each operating as stand-alone entities. We specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal health and nutrition products for farm and companion animals, including veterinary and equine products. We’re passionate about being the best and you should be too!
Interested? To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES