Job Type: Admin / Marketing / Miscellaneous / Specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen with Weatherbeeta, the market leader in equestrian wholesale products and clothing, operating from Australia, USA, New Zealand and here in the UK. We are looking for a Junior Product Administrator to join the team in our BANBURY office located on Banbury Business Park.
At Weatherbeeta, we are proud of our track record in developing talent and promoting from within. If you are numerically minded, have analytical skills and a strong eye for detail this role would be perfect for you.
There would be support and training available for the right candidate, enabling you to develop in the role, and become a key member of our Company. What you will need are excellent organisational abilities, be familiar with spreadsheet processes, be customer focused, highly motivated, and able to work in a fast paced continually changing environment.
As part of the UK /USA Product and customer Marketing team, you will provide full administrative support to the Products team by maintaining records and databases in Excel and also updating our computer system. To be successful in this role you will need excellent Excel, accuracy and data entry skills as well as being extremely organised.
The Junior Product Administrator would be responsible for:
• Providing the Product department with administrative support for all areas of stock file maintenance and monthly seasonal reports
• Ensure the continued profitability of existing products and assist in the develop and release of new ranges that will ensure budget objectives are met
• Ensure the value of the samples held are up to date, the samples are sent and received by the most efficient and cost effective method and this is reported on Monthly
• Ensure that the agreed quality control process and standards are met by the Product Officers
• Ensure that communication between local departments and global is not the cause of any errors
The successful applicant will have an equestrian background and your learning would be accelerated if you have any of the following skills so please let us know in your covering letter:
• Ability to work to high standards of accuracy
• Good communication skills (Verbal & Written)
• Spreadsheet and numerical analysis skills
• Project management skills
• Time management skills
• Analytical skills
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to be proactive with a sense of urgency
• Equestrian background is preferred but not essential
. A full UK driving licence will also be an essential requirement for this role
Weatherbeeta is a great place to work, with a wonderful team ethos and a strong positive culture. Therefore, if you feel that you have the relevant qualities and skills that we are looking for in this role, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter, detailing your salary expectations to: email@example.com or send to HR Dept, Weatherbeeta UK Ltd., Unit 9 Somerville Court, Banbury Business Park, Adderbury, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX17 3SN Tel number: 01295 226912. NO AGENCIES Please.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.