KBIS British Equestrian Insurance are the UK’s leading independent equine insurance specialist are seeking to recruit an experienced and motivated Policy Administrator to join our Liability and Property team. This is a full-time position with an immediate start. Due to the current climate this is initially a home-based position, but is ultimately based at our rural office near Newbury, Berkshire. You will therefore need to be within commutable distance of the office.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active person, who is a team player and can work under occasional pressure. The ideal person will have a willingness to learn and knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Dealing with incoming customer service and sales calls
- Produce and issue quotations and new business documents
- Process Mid-term adjustments, renewals and cancellations as required
- Manage work load in accordance with service level agreements and customer expectations on daily basis.
- Communicate with Policy holders, Brokers and Underwriters over the telephone, email and in writing
- Manage the customer experience throughout their journey be that at inception or during renewal
- Understand the regulatory environment in which we work
- Opportunity to take the CII Insurance exams
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of principles of liability and property insurance is a bonus
- Experience in a similar role within the insurance market would be beneficial
- Technical insurance skills and ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to deliver accurate information with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Excel and in an office environment
- Maintain a conscientious, positive and enthusiastic approach to work, maintaining good working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Be proactive in identifying problems and constructively look to find solutions
Why join KBIS?
- KBIS and their parent company SRG understands that excellent people are core to its business. We will encourage further education programme within the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
- Alongside our competitive salary you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package, that includes healthcare, 25 days holiday, life assurance and a defined contribution pension scheme.
Full training will be provided. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Please submit your CV and an application letter to email@example.com
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES