Form Nutrition is a leading manufacturer of Animal Feed Supplements, based in Crewe - Cheshire, the role of Logistics Coordinator is full time, hours of 8am-4pm Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate has strong organisational and IT skills, previous experience of warehousing and/or logistics, and a Fork Lift Truck License. Experience using ERP systems is advantageous.
Form Nutrition is a family owned and operated business, a strong team player is essential, with high levels of initiative and self motivation.
An equine or agricultural background is advantageous
- Liaise with Purchasing about expected deliveries
- Complete goods inwards process and liaise with purchasing regarding good receipt
- Liaise with QC re: samples for testing/approved RM
- Organise and arrange warehouse storage
- Unload Lorries/Vans
Despatch of Goods
- Check Finished WO paperwork, Book in Finished WO using ERP system & Despatch corresponding SO
- Liaise with Sales re: expected completed orders – ensure all despatch notes are generated & documents are correct & complete.
- Monitor stock levels of own brand & floor stock for customers. Liaise with Sales re: manufacture of low stock level products
- Book parcels/pallets onto shipping portals – generate appropriate documents/labels
- Load lorries/Vans
- Generate packing lists for export orders, Liaise with Sales re: shipping information.
- Plan and organise storage of RM, packaging & cardboard, monitor stock levels, ensure appropriate stock rotation
- Ensure Areas are kept clean, tidy & free from rubbish/clutter
- Liaise with Cleaners re: areas requiring cleaning
- A valid fork lift truck license is required for this role
- Strong IT skills are required along with experience of using an ERP system
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 subject to experience
To apply please send your CV and covering letter stating your suitability and current salary level to email@example.com
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES