Haddon Training Ltd is seeking a talented Marketing and Communications Coordinator. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate who would like to work with in an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ Government Funded Training Provider.
Haddon Training, est. in 1997 primarily works with 16-24 year olds who are employed and undertaking a work based Apprenticeship programme, Traineeship or qualification. We offer Apprenticeship programmes within the Equine, Animal Care and Business Services sectors, delivered by a national network of highly qualified industry Trainer-Coaches. We work with over 800 employers in both England and Wales.
Based in Marlborough, the Marketing and Communications Coordinator will work with the Chief Operating Officer to:
- Raise the profile of Haddon Training, our programmes, products and services; with the aim of engaging new employers, new Apprentices and subsequently leads and starts. This will include producing case studies, writing editorials, coordinating e-shots, mailshots and national/geographical bespoke marketing campaigns
- Manage all our social media channels – posts and reach
- Continually review website content and marketing collateral and keep both up to date and current
- Produce and publish an internal newsletter and external newsletter for employers and learners (quarterly)
- Assist with event management; sponsorship, award ceremonies, internal staff events etc.
- Manage press releases.
- Coordinate client satisfaction/surveys, collating and presenting results
- Conduct sector research (e.g. employment statistics)
- To take the lead on our annual marketing strategy and timeline and help to set a budget
- To work closely with our strategic partners – to maximise opportunity/potential
- Support with Award entries and Tenders (as required)
- Be responsible for our brand standards
This role is perfect for an ambitious, aspiring Marketing Graduate who wants to work within constantly changing, dynamic environment.
To apply for this exciting position candidates must have the following:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Media Studies or English (or significant marketing and communication experience)
- In depth knowledge of different social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Experience of managing websites
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Excellent organisation skills, time management and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and outgoing with an ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to plan and present ideas
- Full driving licence
- 1 year industry experience
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
Closing date: 31st October 2017. Email your CV together with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for this role to: email@example.com
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES