The British Equine Veterinary Association (BEVA) is a world leading equine veterinary association committed to championing high standards of equine health and welfare. With over 2,600 members globally, we advance the veterinary and allied sciences, promote scientific excellence and educate equine veterinary professionals throughout the world.
Run by a passionate group equine vets, BEVA promotes and leads the equine veterinary community by providing a platform for discussion and an exchange of ideas on the management, health and welfare of the horse.
The main responsibility of this role is to work with the Head of Marketing and Member Engagement to develop member engagement and increase uptake of member benefits and services, leading to improved member recruitment, retention and satisfaction.
- Deliver marketing activity and membership communications outlined in the annual plans for BEVA products and services (including direct mail, email marketing and social media marketing)
- Source and collate news and blogs on the BEVA website and send out the fortnightly BEVA eNews
- Keep website up to date and identify opportunities for improved user experience
- Be a first point of contact for members and co-ordinate the membership renewal cycle
- Be a membership CRM super user (a go to person for queries BEVA staff have in relation to memberships and the CRM) and support best practice for data management
- Monitor and evaluate marketing performance
Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent experience
- Professional manner
- Excellent written and oral skills
- A friendly, approachable team player
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to changing needs and a busy work schedule
- Highly organised with the ability to work across multiple projects and deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Proven IT skills (experience of Word, Excel and Outlook a must, experience of Adobe InDesign and email marketing software an advantage)
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter stating your suitability and your current salary level to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES