Marketing Co-ordinator role (UK Based)
Ariat® was founded in 1993 on technology and innovation with the goal of making the highest quality footwear and apparel for the world’s top equestrian athletes. Ariat® now sets the standard for performance, innovation, and authentic style in both riding and country footwear and apparel.
This newly created role will be based at our European Head Office in Oxfordshire UK reporting into the European Marketing Manager and support key aspects of our demand creation across Europe.
Working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to deliver the strategy for the region.
- Provide day-to-day support for our UK based brand ambassadors
- Maintain regular phone/email contact with riders to identify their whereabouts/results etc…
- Place orders for current and future product
- Provide the Marketing Executive with any wins the team have had for possible social media inclusion
- Visit all UK based riders on a 6 monthly cycle
- Obtain engaging content – quotes on key products, blogs, images, videos etc. for us in PR, on social and ariat.com
- Day to day management of point of sale materials, to ensure we remain in an in-stock position at all times.
- Work with the sales team and their accounts to ensure they have the materials they need.
- Maintain the merchandising materials pricelist and liaise with accounts as required for pricing
- Liaising with the US team to ensure that we have seasonal POS in good time.
- Booking and submitting all print and digital advertising across Europe (excluding DACH/BNLX) in a timely manner
- Liaise with the US team to ensure we have adverts in good time
- Assist European Marketing Manager with show preparation as required
- Attend shows as required – this may include build up/break down and working during the actual event.
- Maintain an office media file and provide the sales team with an electronic version of all coverage on a monthly basis
- Maintain our Performance Training programme – sending out certificates to those who pass their in-store training.
- Produce electronic certificates for retailer events and send out prizes/retailer gifts as required
- Maintain our sales team’s free product allocation and ensure they don’t exceed their allocation
- Provide retailers with product images as requested – in the first instance access should be provided to the image library
- Proof retailer catalogues and web pages as required to ensure correct imagery, text and logos have been included
Successful candidate key attributers
- Excellent English both verbal and written
- Passion for marketing
- Passion for product
- Understanding of brand and product marketing via numerous channels preferably in the Equestrian, Sports, lifestyle or fashion sector.
- Have great drive as well as being results orientated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands on and a team player
- Great seasonal and key retail date awareness
- Ability to travel from time to time
Experience and Qualifications
- Be degree qualified with a marketing based course.
- Or 2+ years of professional marketing experience with proven track record of success
- English (Business fluent)
- Microsoft Office proficient, Work Excel, Powerpoint
To apply please send your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability to email@example.com
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES