Position – Full time, Permanent
Salary – Competitive, depending on experience
Reporting to - COO
Equilume is the world leader in the research and development of light therapy solutions to assist the global horse industry to maximise reproductive efficiency and competitive performance.
We are now recruiting for an experienced and ambitious Marketing Executive who will oversee the day to day marketing activities for the Marketing department and play a key role in the development and implementation of the overall company marketing strategy.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns on time and within budget across all media.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Creating and implementing the digital and social media strategy for the company ensuring its effectiveness and alignment with the Equilume brand.
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails, press releases and websites.
- Regular analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met and identify new opportunities for future campaigns
- Assist with ongoing market research and competitor analysis, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion
- Oversee company CRM
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Marketing degree or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong and confident communicator
- Proficient design skills including graphics and web design (Photoshop/WordPress)
- Excellent project management/organisational skills and attention to detail
- Solutions orientated and proactive approach to work
- Equine knowledge or experience preferable although not essential
To apply please send your CV and covering letter stating your level of salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES