Racesafe is a British brand, supplying equestrians worldwide with market leading body protectors and apparel.
With exciting plans for the future, we are looking for a creative and enthusiastic individual to join our team. As marketing executive, they will be central in developing and executing Racesafe’s digital marketing and social media strategy.
- Oversee social media content from planning, creation and execution.
- Plan and publish across multiple platforms to grow Racesafe’s audience and drive engagement.
- Day to day management of social media accounts, including paid advertising.
- Coordinate and develop our brand ambassador program.
- Updating the website with new content and imagery.
- Artwork creation (digital and print communications).
- Writing engaging and persuasive content for a variety of media.
- Design, creation, and distribution of email marketing campaigns and automations.
- Assist with product work and launches.
- Produce regular reports and communicate results to monitor the progression of the marketing strategy.
- Working on the launch and growth of new B2C & B2B brands.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Great communication skills – verbal and written.
- Strong planning, prioritising and organisational skills.
- Ability to work and operate in a small ambitious environment.
- A strong eye for imagery and aesthetic to create high quality content for all platforms.
- Equestrian knowledge or familiarity preferred.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous digital & marketing experience required.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Experience in or knowledge of paid digital advertising would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of influencer marketing.
- Experience using adobe creative cloud software would be helpful.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working as a key part of a small team, your responsibilities will be varied and offer scope for development. The position is full time with a very competitive salary, which will be based on experience. The role will be predominantly office based so applicants must be within reasonable daily commute to our HQ in Corby, Northamptonshire.
ROLE TYPE: Permanent Contract
LOCATION: Corby, Northamptonshire
To apply for this role, please send your CV, covering letter stating and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES