Established in 1876, Vale Brothers has a long tradition of blending outstanding craftsmanship and modern technology to produce some of the most well-respected equestrian products in the world, with brands including Thermatex, Jeffries, Harry Dabbs, Equerry, NuuMed, EquiMat and KBF99.
We have ambitious plans for growth and our new Marketing Executive will play a key role in the future success of our business. We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic equestrian with at least 1-2 years marketing experience, and a particular talent for social media.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Planning and implementing results-oriented integrated marketing campaigns across our portfolio of bands
- Managing our websites and all social media platforms
- Creating engaging and persuasive content which delivers results, both organic and paid for
- Managing the creative process for digital, print and point of sale
- Assisting with product development and associated launches / relaunches
- Serving as the brand guardian
- Planning and assisting with photoshoots and video production
- Producing regular reports to monitor and communicate marketing performance.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the equestrian world
- Experienced in delivering successful social media campaigns, both organic and paid for
- Results oriented and commercially minded, but with a strong customer focus
- A persuasive communicator with superb writing skills
- Creative but detail oriented
- Able to work independently, multi-task, and efficiently deliver high quality work.
What we offer
- The ability to work on a wide range of highly respected equestrian brands
- A supportive but autonomous working environment
- A competitive salary of £22k – £27k, commensurate with experience
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Hybrid home/office working with part-time / flexible working considered
How to apply
There’s never been a better or more exciting time to join us, so if you think you’d make a great addition to our team, please send a CV and covering letter highlighting what makes you the ideal candidate to email@example.com no later than midnight on Wednesday 19th January 2022.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES