Albion Saddlemakers, a world class British manufacturer of competition saddles and accessories.
A current opportunity exists for a creative and forward thinking Marketing specialist with proven Marketing management experience to lead our busy team.
We are seeking a confident and professional individual with a minimum of 2 years previous Marketing experience at Management level. The successful candidate with be familiar with managing a diverse brand, able to lead a team by example with exacting standards. Able to build creative new plans, implement and deliver proactive policies and strategies for the brand to further develop, whilst constantly monitoring and evaluating progress.
To promote the ALBION Brand in relevant media to ensure continued sales growth by creating consumer demand for individual brands and products within the range by:
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Implementing agreed advertising plan on time and within set budget.
- Building relationships with all media and industry partners.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns, working with the advertising agency to develop concepts and sign off, in particular with reference to imagery and copy.
- Act as an ambassador at all times for the ALBION brand including representing the brand at sponsored events, prize givings, corporate industry events etc.
- Writing / editing articles for use across all media.
- Managing PR across all media ensuring correct placement and inclusion of ALBION Brand.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Manage the company’s marketing budget.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Knowledgeable about horses and the equine industry
- Forward thinking and commercially minded
- Work well under pressure
- Creative Flare and an eye for detail
- Able to lead by example
- Good communicator both verbally and written
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook
The successful candidate will need to live locally to the offices in Walsall as this is an office based post, but able to travel when required for some out of office responsibilities representing the brand at various events.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with salary expectations and evidence of previous marketing management.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES