Dr Andre Buthé set up practice in 2003 for Equine Sports Medicine with integrated use of acupuncture and chiropractic to maintain the well-being of elite performance horses and valued companions, both Nationally and Internationally. www.andrebuthe.com
We currently require a second full-time Office Administrator / Receptionist for our busy office near Marlborough, Wiltshire.
- General enquiries: telephone/ email/ face to face
- Computer input, invoicing, diary, spreadsheets
- Stock control, deliveries and orders
- Liaising with vets, clients and suppliers
- General assistance to vets when needed (e.g. driving, technical assistance, stocking of cars)
- Prior experience in an office
- Experienced in Microsoft products both Apple & PC
- Experienced with /basic knowledge of horses
- Well organised and able to prioritise work
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a small team
- Clean driving licence
- Flexible approach to cover holidays / sickness.
Salary dependent on experience.
Email CV with covering letter to: email@example.com
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES