MED Equus Ltd. - Provider of high quality veterinary equipment to the Equine Veterinary Industry. Our priority is to build long-term relationships with our customers through expertise, reputation, integrity and professionalism. We aim to provide a quality service offering bespoke solutions to veterinary needs.
We are currently seeking a professional and well organised Office Manager to oversee the many operations from our offices.
Such responsibilities include:
- Veterinary equipment logistics, UK, Europe and Worldwide
- Logistical management of veterinary equipment using online booking systems
- Liaising with international logistics companies
- Credit management
- Management of inventory assets/stock
- Liaising with international suppliers
- Liaising with customers by phone and email
As this is a new role, there is scope for the candidate to grow within the role and make it their own, including some ancillary marketing for the right person, to include :
- Assist in sending out marketing campaigns
- Monitoring of current customers
- Organising trade show packages and logistics
- Input into marketing direction/focus
- The successful candidate will ideally come from a veterinary nursing background or a familiarity of our products.
- Ability to build relationships with customers and understand their needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work closely with colleagues to meet objectives
- Must be able to follow guidelines closely but also to work on own initiative if required
- Proven ability in planning and time management
- Must have excellent skills in Microsoft Office and Outlook email and calendar systems. CRM training will be given but some experience of this would be an advantage.
As this is an office based post, the successful candidate needs to live locally to our offices in Oswestry.
Salary dependent upon experience.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES