PA to Directors
Andrews Bowen are award winning, market leading Equestrian Surface, Construction and Event Specialists, since incorporation 10 years ago the company has continued to grow. The opportunity has arisen for a PA to the Directors to support this growth.
Based at our Singleton Grange Offices, primarily office based, opportunity for attendance at events.
Monday to Friday 8am -5pm, (very occasional weekends by arrangement)
28 days holiday including bank holidays, 4 days of which are taken for Christmas shut down period.
Salary, Competitive dependant on experience
Duties will include:
- Organising Meetings
- Managing directors diaries
- Organising and producing correspondence including following up on pending matters on behalf of the directors.
- Responding to urgent requests
- Collating and preparing meeting documents and board paper, minute taking as required. Circulation of minutes following meeting to appropriate parties.
- Coordinating and booking travel arrangements
- Assisting in the organisation of certain events
- Providing some administrative back up for the sales department
- Undertake any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required
- Experience in a similar role
- Exceptional Computer Skills including but not limited to MS Word, Excel
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to prioritise workload and be highly organised
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail from a meticulous and thorough nature
- Able to work within a team environment as well as being able to use own initiative
- High level of integrity and ability to handle confidential information
- Interest and knowledge of the Equestrian World would be of benefit but not essential
if you wish to apply, please send your CV and details of your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES