Do you enjoy a challenge – working in a fast-paced environment where you have to manage strict processes in a positive and friendly way?
Do you enjoy a job that will take time to get your head around and will require resilience?
Based in Lambourn and serving clients in Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Hampshire, and Gloucestershire, Lambourn Equine Vets is a fully mobile equine vet practice driven by clinical excellence and high standards of client service.
We are currently seeking a flexible, enthusiastic and positive individual to join our busy team.
Main duties of the role:
- Initial point of contact for clients
- Management of the vets’ diaries
- Various administration tasks
- The Successful applicant will have an efficient and polite telephone manner
- Be well organised
- Able to work on their own initiative - as well as being a team player
- Good basic IT skills
- Knowledge of both the local area and the veterinary/equine industry would be advantageous
Working hours to be agreed, the office hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm. Possibility of additional holiday cover or Saturday morning cover.
Please apply with CV and covering letter explaining what makes you think you have got what it takes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.