KBIS British Equestrian Insurance, a leading UK equine insurance specialist with over 30 years of experience are seeking a full time policy administrator to join the Liability & Property Team working 9am-5:30pm Monday - Friday. The role has come available due to one of our current team sadly relocating and it will be a hybrid position working remotely from home and working from our rural office near Newbury, Berkshire. You will therefore need to be within commutable distance of the office and have an adequate workspace in order to work from home. We also welcome well-behaved dogs in the office with prior arrangement.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active person, who is a team player and can work under occasional pressure. The ideal person will have a willingness to learn and previous experience within the insurance industry.
- Dealing with incoming customer service and sales calls
- Produce and issue quotations and new business documents
- Process Mid-term adjustments, renewals and cancellations as required
- Manage your own work load in accordance with service level agreements and customer expectations on a daily basis.
- Communicate with Policyholders, Brokers and Underwriters via telephone, email and in writing
- Understand the regulatory environment in which we work
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of principles of insurance is beneficial but not essential
- Experience in a similar role within the insurance market is a bonus
- Experience within the equine world is a beneficial, but not essential
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Ability to deliver accurate information with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Office applications and in an office/admin environment
- Maintain a conscientious, positive and enthusiastic approach to work, maintaining good working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Be proactive in identifying problems and constructively look to find solutions
Why join KBIS?
- KBIS and their parent company SRG understands that excellent people are core to its business. Being part of SRG also gives the right candidate opportunities to attend regular events in London.
- Alongside our competitive salary you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package, that includes private healthcare, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and a defined contribution pension scheme.
- Opportunity to take the Cert CII Insurance exams with a paid bonus for each module passed first time.
Full training will be provided. Please submit your CV along with an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES