Competitive Salary – Depending on Experience
Weatherbys Racing Bank provides market leading banking services to the thoroughbred industry. Weatherbys Racing Bank is looking to recruit a Racing Bank Administrator.
This role will combine data checking and entry for our VAT Returns service along with administrative tasks including jockeys, gallops and international racing. You will be required to work to strict deadlines while providing a high level of customer service to our clients. There will also be the opportunity to learn about some aspects of banking.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to start a career in the horse racing industry.
- Deal with both internal and external queries relating to the Racing Bank
- Assisting with daily administration tasks in relation to jockeys, gallops and international racing
- Completing any banking tasks with the associated deadlines
- To work accurately and efficiently, ensuring attention to detail is given
- To liaise with other areas of the Bank where necessary
- Providing excellent customer service and building strong relationships with our clients
- Ensure departmental phone calls are answered within three rings and all correspondence is responded to within 48 hours
- Take responsibility for contributing to the success of the team by being willing to assist with other tasks when necessary, as directed by the Management Team
- Upselling of other Bank services to existing/new clients
- Attend training sessions and take responsibility for Continuous Professional Development
- Ensure all individual responsibilities are completed in accordance with the Bank’s processes and procedures
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be a team player
- You will possess strong accuracy, numeracy and organisational skills whilst working under pressure
- An interest in the horse racing industry would be beneficial but is not essential
Initially for the first 6 months, this is an office based post located at our Head Office in Wellingborough, Northampton, after a successful probationary period we do offer hybrid working.
Weatherbys upholds the principles of equality and diversity and actively promotes
opportunity for all employees both current and prospective.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES