Unicorn Saddlery is an independent retail business trading saddlery and equestrian supplies. We are currently seeking a full time member of staff to join our small friendly team within the office primarily, but also to serve customers and carry out general retail duties on the shop floor where necessary.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Website Administration - Adding and updating products on the website, including images, product description and copywriting.
- Social Media Management - Using social media platforms (including Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) to promote the business and its products/services, increase brand awareness and drive traffic to the website.
- Email Marketing - Creating and sending regular e-marketing and promotional campaigns to a customer database using MailChimp.
- Print/Direct Marketing - Designing flyers and advertisements for magazines, events and direct mail.
- Sales Administration - Processing website sales and managing Unicorn Saddlery's Ebay account. Includes processing payments/refunds using PayPal & SagePay and booking out parcels electronically for couriers.
- Catalogue Production - Assisting with the production of our seasonal mail order catalogue. Includes sourcing images, product descriptions and liaising with external suppliers to gather information on new products and prices
- Key Holder - The candidate will be responsible at times for opening and closing the shop, cashing up tills and ensuring security measures are met.
- Strong IT Skills including competence using Microsoft Office programmes, emails and social media.
- Retail and/or customer service experience
- Website Administration
- Knowledge of marketing methods across a range of media including online & offline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Equine knowledge
This position would suit a candidate from an equestrian background with experience and knowledge of IT, office administration and marketing. This will be a full time position offering 40 hours per week, to include Saturdays. Please apply in writing including your CV by Wednesday 4th April 2018 and send to email@example.com to the attention of our Manager
Unicorn Saddlery Ltd.
Unit 6 Hatch Mews Business Park,
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES