Experienced Sales Account Manager
Albion Saddlemakers is a world class British manufacturer of competition saddles, equestrian accessories and sporting accessories. A current opportunity exists for an experienced Account Manager to join our busy team. We are seeking a confident and professional individual with a minimum of two years’ experience in a previous sales role.
- First point of contact for UK and international enquiries.
- Provide support and develop existing accounts to achieve their maximum potential.
- Responsible for the management of sales within your designated territory and targeted to achieve solid growth.
- Contact your customer base through visits and telephone calls to build strong relationships leading to increase sales.
- Meet and exceed monthly targets.
- Research and develop new sales leads.
- To provide a professional and welcoming experience for all guests ensuring they are catered for if required.
- Act as an ambassador at all times for the Albion brand including representing the brand at sponsored events, prize givings, corporate industry events etc.
- Organising and packing/unpacking for shows and providing additional support at UK and international shows.
- A minimum of two years proven track record in sales with a proven ability to exceed targets and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills .
- Excellent customer service and communicational skills both verbally and written with a confident telephone manner.
- To be able to emphasise with customers and overcome challenges.
- Ability to identify new business opportunities.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel/Word/Email.
- Work well in fast paced environment.Reliable, hard working with a flexible attitude.
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Knowledge of horses and the equine industry is essential.
- Full clean driving licence.
There will be time spent both out on the road and in the office. Responsibilities including visiting customers and representing the brand at various events throughout the year so the ability to travel when required is essential. Occasional evening and weekend work will be required. Candidates will need to live locally to Walsall.
To apply please send your CV and details of salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES