Sure Fertiliser Products Ltd is a company specialising in grass management for horse and pony paddocks. We sell products throughout the UK and into Europe. We are looking for a sales and marketing administrator to assist with the day to day running’s of our busy office in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES will include but not limited to
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Telesales activity
- Communicating with Retails, re ordering and stock control
- Processing phone and online orders including arranging despatch
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Implementing agreed advertising plan to deadlines
- Implementing promotional campaigns.
- Supporting the team with online and print marketing campaigns.
- Able to represent the Suregrow brand at sponsored events, prize giving, corporate industry events etc.
- Writing / editing articles for use across all media.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Familiarity of Horses and the Equine Industry
- Proven Administration and organisational skills
- IT literate and able to use different IT packages, familiarity with SAGE would be an advantage.
- A mature and professional manner at all times, with a 'Can Do' attitude
- Able to work well under pressure
- Forward thinking, able to work from their own initiative and prioritise their workload
- Able to meet deadlines
- Good communicator both verbally and written
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Some degree of commercial awareness
The successful candidate will often be the first port of call in the office, so we require a professional and well mannered individual, of smart appearance, with excellent customer service at the forefront of everything they do.
The successful candidate will already live locally to the offices in Knaresborough in order to travel to the office each day.
This role would be ideal as a first or second job for someone educated to 'A' Level or above.
There is plenty of room for personal growth and development within this role for the right candidate.
Please send your CV and details of your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES